ADVICE FOR THE MUREEDS
1. Remain steadfast on the teachings of the Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah. Stay away from all those who are against the Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah, such as the Deobandis, Wahabis, Qadianis, Shias, Moudoodis and Nadwis. Think of them as your enemies. Do not listen to their speeches. Do not sit amongst them. Abstain from reading any of their books since (may Allah forbid!) it does not take much time for Shaitaan to put evil into a person's heart. The Deen and Imaan are the most valuable possessions of a person. To protect one's Imaan one must strive to the best of his or her ability. Respect of the world and it's wealth and the life of this world is only bound to this world. Deen and Imaan will always be of importance in your homes. To be aware of this is most important.
2. To be steadfast in performing the 5 daily Salaah is very important. For men to perform Salaah with Jamaah in the Masjid is Waajib. Those Muslims who do not perform Salaah are only human by name and not by spirit since they do not fulfill their duties as human beings. To make Salaah Qaza because of your job, business, etc. is to be totally ungrateful to Almighty Allah. No good employer will stop his staff from performing their Salaah. If any employer does so, then to work for such a person is Haraam. No means of gaining Rizq (Sustenance) can give the Barakah of Salaah. The giving of Rizq is in the Power of Almighty Allah, Who has made Salaah Fardh upon us and He shows great displeasure when Salaah is left.
3. Perform all those Salaah which you have made Qaza. If you do not perform your Fardh Salaah, then your Nafil (optional) Ibaadah does not have any certainty. So, beware, and be sure to perform your Salaah before your time on this earth expires.
4. Be sure to Fast during the Month of Ramadaan. Include the Qaza of those Fasts which you have missed out. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has stated, "So long as a person does not keep his previous Fast, the present Fast is not accepted by Almighty Allah."
5. Those who are Saahib-e-Nisaab, should give their Zakaah. One must not delay in doing this, since by doing so, one will receive punishment and spiritual torment. If one has not given Zakaah of the present year, then he should accommodate it in the following years Zakaah so that the wealth may be purified.
6. Hajj is Fardh upon those who have the means of accomplishing it. The Ahadith has made us aware of the severe punishment for those who do not perform their Hajj even though they have the means to do so.
7. Protect yourself from evil, lies, back-biting, adultery, sodomy, tyranny, dishonesty, falsehood, pride, etc.
SPECIAL ADVICE TO THE MUREED
1. O Mureed! Remember that if you live the life as prescribed by the Shariah, then on the Day of Qiyaamah, you will be highly successful and enlightened.
2. O Mureed! Remember that you have pledged to refrain from anything which is against the Commands of Almighty Allah and His beloved Rasool (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
3. O Mureed! You have pledged to remain within the folds of the Ahle Sunnah Wa Jamaah and will refrain from the company of all misled sects and groups. Remember! Do not die, but in the state of Imaan.
4. O Mureed! You have pledged to perform all the Faraa'idh of the Shari'at-e-Muhammadi (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), the Salaah, the Fasting, the Hajj, and the giving of Zakaah. Remain steadfast in these duties.
5. O Mureed! You have pledged to perform all the commands of Sharaih, so do not break this pledge of yours.
THE IMPORTANCE OF PARDAH
It is compulsory upon the Muslim females to have Pardah. Those women who do not have Pardah are not really Muslims in the true sense. You cannot receive spiritual advancement if you deliberately go against the Shari'ah of Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). The men of the house should make sure that the women are in Pardah (proper Islamic attire).
SEEK AND YOU SHALL ACHIEVE
Struggle in the Seeking of Allah. Strive and you shall gain. Struggle in the path of Allah, for Almighty Allah states: "He who seeks a path towards Me, I will certainly show him the path." The Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has stated, "He who seeks an object, will certainly receive it." However, the pre-requisite for this is true love and respect. Love and respect for the Murshid is love and respect for the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam); and love and respect for the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) is love and respect for Almighty Allah. "O MUREED! REMEMBER THE CONCEPT OF TAUHEED, ALLAH IS ONE, THE RASOOL (SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM) IS ONE, AND YOUR PEER IS ONE."
One should recite the Durood Shareef as much as possible. The recital of the Durood Shareef gains immense Barakah for the reciter. This should also be remembered by the students, that if they do not have the time to recite the Wazifas, then they should continue reciting the Durood Shareef in abundance.
TASAWWUR-E-SHAIKH (PICTURING THE MURSHID)
Always try and picture your Sheikh, whenever you are alone. Do so with total love and sincerity. Imagine that you are seated in front of your Sheikh and that the both of you are present in the court of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). Imagine that the rays of Noor (Light) is descending upon the heart of your Murshid and from his heart it is being transferred to your heart. If you continue in this manner, you will be freed of all your worldly concerns and you will become more spiritually elevated.
May Almighty Allah assist you in this world and the Hereafter, through the Wasila of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) and all the Mashaa'ikh of the Silsila Qaadria Barakaatia Radawiya Nooria. Ameen.